03 February 2010

Huh. The iPhone app even gives the exact location of where I am at. That makes me slightly uncomfortable. I may not use that feature in the future.

I have about five minutes left on my break, but I just wanted to say that I still have no idea what I want to use this blog for yet. I have a creative blog, if you will, and a personal blog. A specific project? I've got a bunch started so I don't think that will be appropriate as of yet. I see the multiple blog feature on here so I'm thinking I will use that in the future.

Networking? Meh. I have no real reason to network for anything as of yet. Not in the professional sense yet. Personally? I like to hide and be a hermit with the little spare time that I get.


- Posted using BlogPress, the iPhone App

No comments:

Post a Comment