15 July 2010

Back to The Hat

So I'm moving from my Stettler apartment back to Medicine Hat. I'm living with my parents again.

Awesome.

The only thing that makes this significantly less awesome is that I have to move all my stuff that occupies a 2 bedroom apartment back into one single bedroom.

My other dilemma is, what am I going to do with all this food? I've cleared out a bit, but there's still 3 weeks worth combined in my freezer and pantry. I'm sure my mom doesn't want my peanut butter containers full of rice or flour or sugar.

So my brilliant plan is to cook everything away so that it's all sitting in my freezer. This is a good plan because when I go to work I will need my nicely portioned meals again. And buying/making all those again will be a significant cost.

So tonight I decided to make an apple crisp. The only problem was, I didn't have any apples. So I used mangoes and strawberries instead of apples, and Oh. My. Gosh. It was yummy. It totally tasted like a pop tart, but better.

10/20 recipes complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment