23 March 2012

21 DAY CHALLENGE - Day 11, January 12


Hopefully you don’t notice the gap in the dates above. It had been almost 2 weeks since I continued with the 21 Day Challenge. Not that I wasn’t active, I just hadn’t been following the cards. I can honestly say that I have been active at least 4 times per week, and for at least 45 min each time.

But Jan 12 I was struggling with motivation a little bit, despite having lost 3.5kg since October at that point (hurray!). Pulling out the cards and having Day 11 pop up was probably the best motivational thing that could happen to me. I whipped out my Pilates video and did the 20 minute routine at home.

I logged the exercise in at MyFitnessPal.com and it gave me a disheartening 60cal burned result. But I ignored it: I felt better after the workout, and I didn’t eat ridiculous that day, so I felt pretty accomplished all around.

I’m also happy to say that my core was really, brutally sore the next day. I vowed I would not make fun of Pilate purists for a while.

For a long while.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're doing great! It's always exciting to get back into it.

    ReplyDelete