13 March 2012

21 DAY CHALLENGE - Day 5, December 18


Rising bring and early for the second day in a row for snorkeling. My husband and I were a bit disappointed about how little time we ended up spending actually in the water in all of the Pacific salty goodness, but we did get to see some cool things.

Even though we ate alright, we didn’t feel like we had been active enough that day as we had wanted to be. The decision to wander around the city again wasn’t difficult to make nor did either of us really drag our feet. As my husband likes to describe it, I got my German on.

And if you ever get the chance to go to a city in Germany and walk through a train station or through the shopping districts, you’d understand.

2 comments:

  1. During nice weather, a bunch of us office girls use our two 15 minute breaks to take a quick walk around the block. It's a nice break from the day and it really adds up.

    I know I always felt better on those days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! It always helps when there's a couple people motivated to do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete