11 April 2012


J IS FOR JOURNEY

In my post for D is for Destination, I took note that destination and journey were inseparable concepts. How do you talk about one without the other?

Every quote or blog post I read never fails to highlight that the journey to a destination is more important than the destination. So I leave you with more quotes about traveling and journeys.

"Free and Easy" by Dierks Bentley



We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.
--Anais Nin



To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping.
--Chinese Proverb


“What people forget is a journey to nowhere starts with a single step, too.”
--Chuck Palahniuk


2 comments:

  1. Nice topic for your A to Z! I love the last quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post so much. Thank you.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete