28 April 2012



Y IS FOR YOUTH

Speaking of experiences, I wanted all I could get when I was in high school. I had this notion that I wanted as many experiences as possible as soon as possible as only those experience had as a young person counted.

I’m not sure where I got that notion from, seeing now that I’m 10 years older and still savouring so many new experiences. It’s helped to see my parents traveling and still enjoying themselves and creating new experiences still, reminding me that my age doesn’t take away from the importance of the experiences I have created for myself and I’m actually relieved that I’m not able to experience everything at once. I think I’d be overwhelmed otherwise. I’m more relaxed about adventures and traveling because I’ve learned that everything has its time and place.

No comments:

Post a Comment