27 July 2012

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind - #19 & #20

If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

Does wanting to move back to Canada count? Because there are more jobs, more education prospects, more space, and a better standard of living.


Do you push the elevator button more than once?  Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?

Sometimes I do that. Sometimes I just hold it a second longer just to make sure the electrical activity registered. It's the same with traffic lights with me. It's like if we have to wait for anything technological for more than 3 seconds there's something wrong.

But no, I don't think this makes anything work faster, it's become such an unconscious habit in the meantime. Although, I don't get stressed if I push the button multiple times, just something to pass the time.




No comments:

Post a Comment