13 August 2012

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind - #32 & #33

If not now, then when?

Whenever I feel like it's important enough to do.


If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?

 I fee like this is a "What are you waiting for?" sort of questions.

My answer kind of goes back to Question 9 in that there are many things in my life that are out of my control. I need other people to pull their heads out of their rears and process some paperwork so I can get on with my life and achieve a few things.

I'm not as stressed out about what I haven't achieved yet, not at this point in my life, because there is a time and place for me to write a book, learn how to knit, and see the rest of the world. What I am doing day after day is a small step towards my larger goals, and that's running, going to the gym, eating well, writing 500 words a day, and so forth.

I'm pretty confident that everything else will work out the way it's supposed to.


3 comments: