06 August 2012

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind - #27 & #28


Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?

I think people can debate this question until the ends of time. I think there are truths that need to be challenged, and some that can simply be taken at face value. I also believe that truth is subjective: what's true for one person may not be true for another, so it's up to you what you want to challenge.



Has your greatest fear ever come true?

Not sure... I don't really feel comfortable describing my greatest fear, so this answer is going to be somewhat lame. 

It probably hasn't, so I should stop worrying about it as much as I do.


I've come to realize that a lot of my answers are becoming shorter and shorter, but some of these questions feel a little bit like they are repeating themselves. Others just don't feel like they require that much thought, which is why I've started to double up on questions for some days. Just an FYI. You know.

No comments:

Post a Comment