12 September 2012

30 Days of Fitness - Day 12

Favourite things to do after exercise.

Eat.

No, that's a lie. Usually I'm not hungry after I exercise, or at least, don't have a big appetite. I guess I don't really have a favourite thing to do. I just come back, sit in a heap at my computer or on the couch with a glass of water and sit and stare into nothingness.

Source

Something like that.


30 Days of Fitness One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten Eleven Twelve Thirteen Fourteen Fifteen Sixteen Seventeen Eighteen Nineteen  Twenty Twenty-One Twenty-Two Twenty-Three Twenty-Four Twenty-Five Twenty-Six Twenty-Seven Twenty-Eight Twenty-Nine Thirty

6 comments:

  1. Interesting. I reckon I'd be hungry & thirsty, but probably collapse infront of the TV instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are work outs where I decide food and such can come after a snooze, haha.

      Delete
  2. The more I work out the less I eat. I do up my water intake by gallons, but that's about it. I also am a heap in front of my computer, but I'm a slim heap. :-)

    Thanks for stopping in to say hi at The Write Game. Enjoyed your comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still trying to train myself to drink a glass of water before I eat something when I start to feel hungry. It's not easy.

      Delete
  3. Oddly I often feel like eating chocolate or naughty chippies after I've exercised, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's like your body goes into ENERGY CRAVE mode.

      Delete