13 September 2012

30 Days of Fitness - Day 13

Favourite recovery method.

Sleep.

Source

Food is a close second, but if it would be socially acceptable to sleep following every workout, I would. So I have to settle with eating the "right" snacks following a work out and drinking lots of water.

Life could be worse.

The "right" kind of snack.
Source

 Anybody else have a favourite recovery method?


30 Days of Fitness One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten Eleven Twelve Thirteen Fourteen Fifteen Sixteen Seventeen Eighteen Nineteen  Twenty Twenty-One Twenty-Two Twenty-Three Twenty-Four Twenty-Five Twenty-Six Twenty-Seven Twenty-Eight Twenty-Nine Thirty


4 comments:

  1. More exercise.

    Seriously, not joking. I love going for a walk after a work out. It's a nice wind down and cool off for me. Plus I enjoy walking.

    And food is good too. I love food. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gym I go to presently is a 10 min walk away, so I guess I walk to wind down as well, lol.

      Delete
  2. I'm like Crystal. Walking helps me wind down, but stay invigorated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I walk back from the gym, so I guess it's kind of the same thing?

      Delete