15 September 2012

30 Days of Fitness - Day 15

Fantasy Exercise Venue.


My first reaction was "Asgard!" thinking that I could see more of Chris Hemsworth as Thor.

Source
This movie had good... plot.
Source


But if I really seriously think about it, I think it would be a better training session in the Danger Room. More of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine I can handle too.

Source
This movie... also had good plot.
Source

If anybody else has a fantasy exercise venue, let me know! And your motivation behind it. ;)


30 Days of Fitness One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten Eleven Twelve Thirteen Fourteen Fifteen Sixteen Seventeen Eighteen Nineteen  Twenty Twenty-One Twenty-Two Twenty-Three Twenty-Four Twenty-Five Twenty-Six Twenty-Seven Twenty-Eight Twenty-Nine Thirty


No comments:

Post a Comment