16 September 2012

30 Days of Fitness - Day 16

Fantasy Exercise Partner.

Thor. The Chris Hemsworth version, naturally.

Source
Though, if I actually wanted to get anything done I'd probably need somebody like Selene from Underworld or Alice from Resident Evil. I imagine they wouldn't tolerate slacking very much, wouldn't feel bad for me if I got her, and would kick my ass if I didn't try to kick theirs first.

Alice
Source

Selene
Source

Nah, that doesn't sound like fun. I'll stick to working out with my husband.

(We have no working out pictures together.)


30 Days of Fitness One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten Eleven Twelve Thirteen Fourteen Fifteen Sixteen Seventeen Eighteen Nineteen  Twenty Twenty-One Twenty-Two Twenty-Three Twenty-Four Twenty-Five Twenty-Six Twenty-Seven Twenty-Eight Twenty-Nine Thirty

No comments:

Post a Comment