19 September 2012

30 Days of Fitness - Day 19


Things you think about while you exercise.

All sorts of things! I think about the most things when I'm running or swimming. When I'm doing something with repetitions I'm usually distracted by the counting. The really insecure things that crop up regularly:
  • "How bad is my ass jiggling?"
  • "Does my wedgie look as bad as it feels?"
  • "What really is the expression on my face?" aka. Can I turn Medusa to stone instead
  • "Does my tummy bloating look as bad as it  feels?"
  • "I'll never rock that dress."
  • "I'm not getting any better."
  • "I'm so out of breath I'm going to DIE."

 The really confident things that I think about:
  • "My ass looks amazing!"
  • "I'm hot enough to be in a music video."
  • "I'm going to have a 6 pack by Christmas"
  • "I'm doing so well!"
  • "I'm going to rock that dress."
  • "Those zombies will never catch me!"
  • "Thor would check me out."

That wink is totally meant for me.

30 Days of Fitness One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten Eleven Twelve Thirteen Fourteen Fifteen Sixteen Seventeen Eighteen Nineteen  Twenty Twenty-One Twenty-Two Twenty-Three Twenty-Four Twenty-Five Twenty-Six Twenty-Seven Twenty-Eight Twenty-Nine Thirty

4 comments:

  1. Great inspiration. Just saw Snowwhite and the Huntsman. Yeah, that wink is for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    I normally try "The Cops are going to get me" and "Don't Taze me, Bro..." and that gets me through another mile or two :)

    Good Luck... oh, and tell your Hubby that, I too once wore pink, and at work, too :)

    Thanks for the laughs and me is new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha, I totally had "Don't taze me bro" stuck in my head for my last run.

      Thanks for stopping by and following :)

      Delete