Things you think about while you exercise.
All sorts of things! I think about the most things when I'm running or swimming. When I'm doing something with repetitions I'm usually distracted by the counting. The really insecure things that crop up regularly:
- "How bad is my ass jiggling?"
- "Does my wedgie look as bad as it feels?"
- "What really is the expression on my face?" aka. Can I turn Medusa to stone instead
- "Does my tummy bloating look as bad as it feels?"
- "I'll never rock that dress."
- "I'm not getting any better."
- "I'm so out of breath I'm going to DIE."
The really confident things that I think about:
- "My ass looks amazing!"
- "I'm hot enough to be in a music video."
- "I'm going to have a 6 pack by Christmas"
- "I'm doing so well!"
- "I'm going to rock that dress."
- "Those zombies will never catch me!"
- "Thor would check me out."
|That wink is totally meant for me.|
30 Days of Fitness One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten Eleven Twelve Thirteen Fourteen Fifteen Sixteen Seventeen Eighteen Nineteen Twenty Twenty-One Twenty-Two Twenty-Three Twenty-Four Twenty-Five Twenty-Six Twenty-Seven Twenty-Eight Twenty-Nine Thirty