21 September 2012

30 Days of Fitness - Day 21


How far do you move the goalposts after you've achieved a goal?

Not very far!

Source


On the other hand, I move them in very little increments because I feel like I have a lot of bad days. So if I don't do so well at the new level then I don't feel so much like a failure and avoid demoralization. It there's not a big step I know that if I take a break it won't take me ages to get back up again either.

I suppose it means my progress is quite slow, but isn't slowly moving forward better than not moving at all? I think so.



30 Days of Fitness One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten Eleven Twelve Thirteen Fourteen Fifteen Sixteen Seventeen Eighteen Nineteen  Twenty Twenty-One Twenty-Two Twenty-Three Twenty-Four Twenty-Five Twenty-Six Twenty-Seven Twenty-Eight Twenty-Nine Thirty

No comments:

Post a Comment