22 September 2012

30 Days of Fitness - Day 22


What new exercise will you try this month?

I wish this question came up earlier in the month. While Taekwon Do isn't a single specific exercise it's something I've wanted to get back in for a few years now.

It's always bothered me that I never achieved my black belt 7 years ago, and it's been one of those bucket list items that I've really mad no progress on. But in the last two weeks I've gone to a couple classes here and it's been AWESOME. I have missed the training so much, even though the skin on my toes have blistered and torn away, forcing me to walk on the outside of my feet.

I look pretty ridiculous at the moment, but my feet will toughen up soon, and I'll be a lean, mean, fighting machine.


Source



Is anybody else going to try something new this month? Or next month?


30 Days of Fitness One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten Eleven Twelve Thirteen Fourteen Fifteen Sixteen Seventeen Eighteen Nineteen  Twenty Twenty-One Twenty-Two Twenty-Three Twenty-Four Twenty-Five Twenty-Six Twenty-Seven Twenty-Eight Twenty-Nine Thirty

No comments:

Post a Comment