04 September 2012

30 Days of Fitness - Day 4


Inspirational people and why.

I've thought about how to answer this one often and I can't come up with a good answer. I can't recall ever have an idol when I was kid, and I can't recall ever idolizing anybody since. What inspires me from year to year or month to month is always different, so there's never just one person that helps keep my motivation up. 

Sometimes it's not even a person that will have inspired me: sometimes it has been a situation, a quote, a conversation, or another's story of success. I just don't have one person or a set group of people that provide me with a steady stream of inspiration: It's everything in my life put together.



30 Days of Fitness One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten Eleven Twelve Thirteen Fourteen Fifteen Sixteen Seventeen Eighteen Nineteen Twenty Twenty-One Twenty-Two Twenty-Three Twenty-Four Twenty-Five Twenty-Six Twenty-Seven Twenty-Eight Twenty-Nine Thirty

No comments:

Post a Comment