05 September 2012

30 Days of Fitness - Day 5


Your top 5 motivations.

I haven't had a proper cup of coffee yet, but I am sure that I answered this, or something like this on Day 2.

Correct me if I'm wrong. 

So instead of writing everything out again and looking redundant, I'll just quick list it, and then direct you back to Day 2 for the longer explanations:
  • I don't want to be the fat friend
  • I feel better when I exercise, even with sore muscles.
  • I want to minimize my health risks so I am healthy all of my life.
  • I want to join the army.
  • I want to be able to survive a zombie invasion. Or a post-apocalyptic world. Whichever comes first. 

Source


30 Days of Fitness One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten Eleven Twelve Thirteen Fourteen Fifteen Sixteen Seventeen Eighteen Nineteen Twenty Twenty-One Twenty-Two Twenty-Three Twenty-Four Twenty-Five Twenty-Six Twenty-Seven Twenty-Eight Twenty-Nine Thirty

No comments:

Post a Comment