06 September 2012
30 Days of Fitness - Day 6
Favorite music to exercise by.
Typically, I download the UK Top 40 for inspiration and incorporate 80% of that into my workout playlists. But in recent weeks I've decided that not all of the songs are good for me to listen while I run. I really like the songs like "Big Hoops" by Nelly Furtado or "Bad Girls" by MIA, but songs like that aren't quick enough. So now I have two playlists: a cardio playlist and a weights playlist.
I'll just share some of the my top 10 favourite cardio songs:
10. The Alphabeat by David Guetta
9. Call My Name by Cheryl Cole
8. Higher by Taio Cruz, Travie McCoy, Kylie Minogue
7. Rattle by Bingo Players
6. Hot Right Now by DJ Fresh & Rita Ora
5. We Are Young by Tulisa
4. Good Times by Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen
3. Telephone by Lady GaGa and Beyonce
2. Where Dem Girls At? by David Guetta, Flo Rida, Nicki Minaj
1. Good Feeling by Flo Rida f/Avicii
Anybody have any playlist favourites? Or suggestions for me to include in mine?
30 Days of Fitness One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten Eleven Twelve Thirteen Fourteen Fifteen Sixteen Seventeen Eighteen Nineteen Twenty Twenty-One Twenty-Two Twenty-Three Twenty-Four Twenty-Five Twenty-Six Twenty-Seven Twenty-Eight Twenty-Nine Thirty