27 September 2012

30 Ddays of Fitness - Day 27


How do you handle temptation?

It's a very situational sort of question for me. At home and grocery shopping I'm pretty good at not having something or not indulging.

If I'm on a road trip and haven't thought about what I'm going to pick up for food, or haven't packed it myself, there's a 50/50 chance I'm going to pick up something terrible. I mean, it's a roadtrip, adventure, fun, it's a good opportunity to relax and enjoy yourself. Of course, that doesn't work so well with your diet if you do a lot of road trips...

If I go to a restaurant, all bets are off. I give consideration to the fact that I shouldn't eat gluten, but if it's deep fried or sugary, it's mine. All I can say, it's a good thing I don't go out to eat very often.

Source


30 Days of Fitness One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten Eleven Twelve Thirteen Fourteen Fifteen Sixteen Seventeen Eighteen Nineteen  Twenty Twenty-One Twenty-Two Twenty-Three Twenty-Four Twenty-Five Twenty-Six Twenty-Seven Twenty-Eight Twenty-Nine Thirty


2 comments:

  1. Road trips are the worst for temptation. Wonder why? I'm usually good at home, but just give me an excuse. :) Sometimes temptation is good, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, definitely good at the time! :3

      Delete