07 September 2012

50 Questions Done!

Thank goodness. I was really getting sick of answering those questions, mostly because it started to feel like I was answering the same questions over and over again by the end.In spite of everything, I completed another goal by answering all 50 of those questions and saved another 20 pounds sterling.

As it stands, I am still unemployed and have had a considerable amount of time to read, write, and generally be a homemaker. Some days have been self-depreciatingly  frustrating and others have been really great, though no two days in a row have been the same. It's life at the moment, and I've had a bit of time to consider in which direction I'd like to steer my life.

I wrote a post last month in the same vein about changing focus and motivation, and I'm at a point now where I want my blog to reflect a bit more of what I'm doing with my life: food, fitness, and writing. I've also come to the conclusion that writing and publishing a book by traditional means in not in my cards right now. As much as I would love the pursuit and the experience, it's just not there. That doesn't mean I will stop writing or participating in blog hops or writing challenges, it just means a full length novel being sent off to the publisher is will happen at a different point in my life.

I'm ok with that, and it's a relief to write that and put that on my blog.

I hope my current followers will continue to stick with me through this transition period and have a bit of patience as my blog will get a face lift in looks and content.

I'll give myself the next 30 days to get it all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment