24 January 2013

Reading Good

I may or may not have wasted a considerable part of my morning yesterday signing up to Good Reads and creating a "to read" list.... Some of you already knew this because you received notifications in your own Good Reads accounts, but for those of you who don't my name is, naturally, The Capillary.

Like all my other social media or facets of online presence, my profile needs work.

Please bear with me as this goal of mine was not on my 7 things in 7 weeks until I'm 27 list so it's not really a priority. I am, however, trying to make time to read "The Wheat Belly" which is on my list, and I just wanted a Good Reads account as a fancy way of keeping myself accountable to that goal.

There's a clip because I don't like the top page falling off...

No comments:

Post a Comment