09 February 2013

12 Bottles of Wine on the Wall

12 bottles of wine, 1 magnum of sparkling wine, and 8 bottles of beer later I can say my first proper dinner party in Bordon was successful.

It wasn't that I was procrastinating, but I sort of left the decision of the desert to the day before and only found a recipe a couple hours before anybody was supposed to show up. All I can say is thank goodness for Canadian Living and their test kitchens. Maple apple and Blueberry Crisp turned out awesome for a last minute dot com decision.

Further that, I still have to write my flash fiction challenge. Pardon me while I go hydrate...


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on a successful party. I'm still aspiring to get to a place in life where dinner parties are an option. :P Good luck with your flash fiction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have the ideal living space either and everybody was pretty cozy. I think that was half the fun though!

      Delete