26 February 2013

Liebster Award

I mentioned on Sunday that M.J. Joachim from Effectively Human awarded me the Liebster Award and that  I would post soon. Clearly, you couldn't have expected me to post on my birthday.


  • Fried or Scrambled? Fried.
  •  Silently passionate or passionately silent? Silently Passionate
  • Given 3 ingredients (water, flour, salt) what would you make? Bread is not an option. ...Playdough?
  •  If X + Y = Z, why doesn't Z - X = Y? But it does.
  • Hot or cold? Think chocolate! Hot chocolate.
I know I've said I don't like chocolate, but this
plus coffee is ridiculously amazing.
  •  Darts or Ping Pong? Ping Pong.
  • Mugs or cups and saucers? Mugs.
How else are you supposed to consume
half a pot of coffee all at once?
  •  Home cooked, take out, or restaurant dining? Hmm, home cooked, but for special occasions restaurant dining.
  •  Seashore or Mountains? Neither. Some good old prairies.
  • Rocks or thorns? ...Rocks?

Part of the Liebster Award stipulations, I must now tag eleven fellow bloggers with less than  200 followers and ask them a series of questions.
  1. Crystal at her Lemonade Stand
  2. Francesca Zappia
  3. The Drunk Runner
  4. Geek Banter
  5. ROFL Initiative
  6. Zombie Fitness
  7. Vixie's Stories
  8. Thinking Through Our Fingers
  9. Katy at Now Is Gone
  10. Laura at My Baffling Brain
  11. Suzy at Let's Talk About Writing

And your questions are as follows:

  • If you had to personify a social media, which one would it be?
  • Coffee, tea, or energy drinks?
  • If you could rule the world, what would be the first thing you changed?
  • Post a picture of your writing/inspirational/motivational space (it's not a question, though I could just put a question mark on the end to make it look like a question) ?
  • If you became famous, would you rather have people write fanfiction about you/your work or draw fanart?
  • Hockey, soccer, or rugby?
  • Parkour vs Crossfit athletes, who would survive the zombie apocalypse? 
  • Which 3 songs typically end up on all your playlists? 
  • The end?

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! Someone else just gave me this award to, so I'll answer your questions when I answer theirs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks!!! Your answers are really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I also nominated you for a Liebster Award, but you won't need to write a whole new post! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks for that! Though if I have time I might answer the questions. :3

      Delete
  4. http://www.thedrunkrunner.com/2013/03/better-late-than-never.html#more

    ReplyDelete