- Fried or Scrambled? Fried.
- Silently passionate or passionately silent? Silently Passionate
- Given 3 ingredients (water, flour, salt) what would you make? Bread is not an option. ...Playdough?
- If X + Y = Z, why doesn't Z - X = Y? But it does.
- Hot or cold? Think chocolate! Hot chocolate.
|I know I've said I don't like chocolate, but this |
plus coffee is ridiculously amazing.
- Darts or Ping Pong? Ping Pong.
- Mugs or cups and saucers? Mugs.
|How else are you supposed to consume |
half a pot of coffee all at once?
- Home cooked, take out, or restaurant dining? Hmm, home cooked, but for special occasions restaurant dining.
- Seashore or Mountains? Neither. Some good old prairies.
- Rocks or thorns? ...Rocks?
Part of the Liebster Award stipulations, I must now tag eleven fellow bloggers with less than 200 followers and ask them a series of questions.
- Crystal at her Lemonade Stand
- Francesca Zappia
- The Drunk Runner
- Geek Banter
- ROFL Initiative
- Zombie Fitness
- Vixie's Stories
- Thinking Through Our Fingers
- Katy at Now Is Gone
- Laura at My Baffling Brain
- Suzy at Let's Talk About Writing
And your questions are as follows:
- If you had to personify a social media, which one would it be?
- Coffee, tea, or energy drinks?
- If you could rule the world, what would be the first thing you changed?
- Post a picture of your writing/inspirational/motivational space (it's not a question, though I could just put a question mark on the end to make it look like a question) ?
- If you became famous, would you rather have people write fanfiction about you/your work or draw fanart?
- Hockey, soccer, or rugby?
- Parkour vs Crossfit athletes, who would survive the zombie apocalypse?
- Which 3 songs typically end up on all your playlists?
- The end?