28 February 2013

Three Goal Recap

It's been a strange week. I blame the full moon.

1. In the jumble of my Master List, there's a goal I posted of participating in 7 new blog hops. By participating in the Level Up Blog Fest hosted by Allison at Geek Banter , this goal is inadvertently 1/7th complete now. I couldn't have found a more enjoyable blog hop to start that goal off with.



2. I'm not in the habit of putting too much of my personal life online, but I finally did spend my birthday with my husband. He surprised me with a cake he baked himself when I got back from training. It was really sweet and really awesome.

Yeah, those last 2 pieces didn't last long...
 3. After many moons I can finally present you with this:



PS. This video counts for two goals. Yesss....

Anybody else complete a goal this past week?

2 comments:

  1. The sounds in the background while you were trying to open the canister kind of sounded like disgruntled meows haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's part of the reason why I chose "Wildcat" for the background music. :3

      Delete