Yesterday's post wrapped up my New Month New Goals. It had to be done, in my mind, before I presented my next set of goals and started the A to Z challenge. Officially, this list is called "12 Things in 12 Weeks until Summer Solstice" which is June 21.
Ok, so it's roughly twelve weeks.
1. Complete the A to Z challenge. Starting today!
2. Get my UK driver's license.
3. Outline for my novel that Stephanie M. Pawley challenged me to. It's titled Hashtag Kissing Katie.
4. Run twice a week.
5. Take my multi-vitamin daily.
6. Get my blue belt in TKD. Grading is sometime in June. I need to relearn Yul Gok and 3 Step Sparring yet.
7. Five posts in this time period of chapters for Hashtag Kissing Katie.
8. Get tickets to see Tegan & Sara in Manchester June 8.
9. Visit four more English Heritage sites.
10. Read two more books.
11. Write two more chapters for Elisa's Thoughts
12. Add a Goodreads Widget to my blog.
Now, it's time for the challenge!
In spite of the first half of the post, I actually took on board everybody's suggestions to get a theme and keep the posts short. My theme is movies I haven't seen before and I'm just going to give a quick rating and impression.
Movie: Arthur (2011)
Overall rating: 4/5