05 April 2013

A to Z Challenge: E is for The Eagle





Movie: The Eagle (2011)

Overall Rating: 3.5 / 5

General Impression: I'm a fan of Channing Tatum in so far as he's nice to look at (I still have to see Magic Mike...). I wouldn't say he's the worst actor but I don't feel legitimately convinced he's anything great. However, other than the fact he had his American accent that sounded rather ponsy, he did quite well in the role of a Roman Commander. I did find his unlikely Celtic and Pagan friend, played by Jamie Bell, much more interesting. I enjoyed the simplicity of the story and the action that was interspersed throughout was well done so overall a good movie to watch.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 

7 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this movie a lot. Accents aside, I liked the story. The action is great and the music was beautiful. And the scenery (And yeah, I include Channing Tatum in that) was very nice to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this movie. Channing was the icing!
    Dani @ Entertaining Interests
    #warriorminion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may just have to watch this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Channing is very, very nice to look at :)

    I really loved the music in this film!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The movie was okay, but I agree his friend was more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This might be worth a look, if only for the Picts. Thanks for the tip! Happy A to Z!



    http://lillian888.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete