09 April 2013

A to Z Challenge: H is for The Hulk


Not bad for someone not ambidextrous



Movie: The Hulk (2003)

Overall Rating: 1 / 5

General Impression: I know I'm more of a Marvel fan, but I've never been a Hulk fan despite the frequent appearances in various story lines. So I still don't know if I should be ashamed of myself for not having watched this movie until now. On the other hand, I feel like this movie is a number of minutes I will never have back in my life. The cinematography, action, and CG animation I can't complain about, and the actors didn't really bother me either. What bothered me was exactly how lamely everything was executed and the pacing and character dynamics were horrendous. I had trouble concentrating on the movie because I was bored to tears.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

5 comments:

  1. I've never been a Hulk fan either! I don't see anything glamorous about him.
    Dani @ Entertaining Interests
    #warriorminion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't crazy about it either.

    ReplyDelete

  3. This is a good blog. Your blog is very nice and interesting. I like it very much. I will tell my friend about your blog.
    East Windsor Family Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was never a huge Hulk fan, except back in the "Joe Fixit" days...where he was gray, instead of green, and still had the brain of Banner.

    Now, his cousin, She Hulk on the other hand.... :)

    Left and Write

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not really a Hulk fan either...in fact I think I'm the only person on the world who didn't like him all that much in the Avengers. haha

    ReplyDelete