10 April 2013

A to Z Challenge: I is for I Am Number Four





Movie: I am Number Four (2011)

Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5

General Impression: Loved it!

It has Sci-Fi, it has action, it has romance, it has coming of age themes, and it even has a bit of humour, though I know the trailer doesn't show much of anything besides Sci-Fi and action. I can't say that I knew any of the cast before the movie which worked in it's favour because I could keep a very open mind. The acting was top notch along with the pacing, the story, the characters, the CG, and there were some absolutely wicked action sequences.

If I start talking about it too much I know I'm going to give too much away because so many things were fantastic so I'll conclude with it was a very solid movie and I definitely recommend it.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 

7 comments:

  1. This one passed me by, but I'll keep a look out for it now. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this in the theatre since I love sci-fi. I definitely enjoyed this movie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this in the theaters and wasn't expecting too much. In the end, though, I really liked it and found it very imaginative.

    Nice pick!

    Left and Write

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved that movie! i'm wondering when the next one will come out:)
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I remember when this came out! I wanted to see it but never did. I completely forgot about it until now. Thanks for the reminder!

    Sam
    Writing Through College

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that movie! I'm wondering if they'll continue the series in theaters? I hope so because my DVD of the first movie is wearing out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, this wasn't on my watch list, but it is NOW. :)

    ReplyDelete