13 April 2013

A to Z Challenge: L is for Layer Cake


L!!!
Soz for bad picture. :(



Movie: Layer Cake (2004)

Overall Rating: 4 / 5

General Impression: I watched this movie based on a recommendation from Mark Means when he commented on my C is for Cowboys & Aliens post. I had never seen any previews for "Layer Cake" so I actually didn't know what to expect. It was a good movie, and I would recommend it if anyone is a Daniel Craig fan. However, I really dislike movies about drugs and gangsters so that's is the only reason I didn't give it a 5 / 5. The acting, the little bit of action, the humour, and the story were all impeccable.

Except the ending.

The ending was poo.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 

3 comments:

  1. I vaguely remember Layer Cake, but it didn't make a huge impression on me either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of Daniel Craig's naked body. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, glad you liked it. I haven't seen it in years and should give it another watch as I don't even really remember the ending. :)

    Left and Write

    ReplyDelete