15 April 2013

A to Z Challenge: M is for Morning Glory





Movie: Morning Glory (2010)

Overall Rating: 3.5 / 5

General Impression: I had seen the trailer several years ago and always wanted to see it because it looked funny, Harrison Ford as a grumpy old man and all of that. In actuality, the movie was far slower and a bit teenage awkward for parts of it. However, there were some endearing and hilarious moments that redeemed the movie, mostly because Rachel McAdams is cute and the movie left me feeling somewhat inspired.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 

3 comments:

  1. Hello, my friend... Your blog title intrigued me, I must say, so here I am. Haven't seen the movie yet, but I'll check it out on Netflix. You're right, Rachel McAdams has one of those infectuous smiles that makes one want to smile right along with her. Harrison Ford is actually old enough to play the part of a grumpy old man, too. Best regards to you, Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a cute movie. Not too heavy and somewhat inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rachel mcadams, but i have yet to see this movie!

    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete