20 April 2013

A to Z Challenge: R is for Rise of the Guardians





Movie: Rise of the Guardians (2012)

Overall Rating: 4 / 5

General Impression: I watched this movie Easter weekend and it was probably the best time to watch it since the story itself was set shortly before Easter. Which got me wondering why it was released around Christmas and "The Croods" was released around Easter...

Sorry, a tangent.

I can't really find any fault in this movie: it had action, cuteness, depth, fantasy, memorable characters, character development, great CGI, and great voice acting. Definitely a movie worth watching if you're looking for something light hearted and family friendly. Or just light hearted.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 

2 comments:

  1. This is one I still need to see. My wife bought it last week and she's already watched it three times...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, aww. Make sure she doesn't reveal too many spoilers.

      Delete