22 April 2013

A to Z Challenge: S is for Skyfall





Movie: Skyfall (2012)

Overall Rating: 4 / 5

General Impression: Ah yes, Daniel Craig again. With Judi Dench (my hero).

When Pierce Brosnan was James Bond that was when I was first introduced into the franchise. I thought they were decent action movies and had no idea what kind of history the name had. I enjoy Daniel Craig and the most recent 007 movies with him. They feel like real movies, not just a formula, "Quantum of Solace" being the most true of that statement. "Skyfall" felt a bit more like they used the formula, but it didn't take away from the overall story. Especially since the "Bond Girl" Severine was so short lived.

I mean that literally.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 

No comments:

Post a Comment