23 April 2013

A to Z Challenge: T is for Taken





Movie: Taken (2008)

Overall Rating: 4 / 5

General Impression: OMG what a thriller.

Even though the movie wasn't action from start to finish I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Liam Neeson makes the baddest bad ass dads ever and the rest of the characters were cast well too. The action scenes weren't very flowry but I kind of liked the roughness of them and the cinematography accompanying it.

I only took one point off for the moments of brutality that I found hard to stomach. Overall I loved it and would definitely recommend it.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

3 comments:

  1. I love this movie. I find Maggie Grace's character to be super annoying at the start, but Liam Neeson kicking ass makes it worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! She is in the sequel so I wonder what she's like there?

      Delete
  2. I didn't care for this one, but I guess a lot of other people did since they're making a sequel :)

    ReplyDelete