26 April 2013

A to Z Challenge: W is for Warhorse





Movie: Warhorse (2011)

Overall Rating: 3.5 / 5

General Impression: Two things I typically dislike: World War movies and animal movies. Together? The concept is horrendous.

However.

This wasn't bad.

Although.

Family centric, a lack of depth, and still an animal centric movie I couldn't rate it much higher. I did find that the intertwined storylines great and that some depth was shown by presenting a few different perspectives of the peoples involved in the war. The acting, directing, and the bits and bobs of the movie well done so it's alright but it's not something I'd tell people to make sure they've seen.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 

4 comments:

  1. Never saw this one, but have been told it was pretty good. I'm still on the fence, though, given your review...

    Maybe I'll put it in my Netflix queue for a 'rainy day'....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't bad? I loved that movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most people did, but not my cup of tea if we want to be British about it, lol.

      Delete