07 July 2013

A Summer Update

After my YouTube upload I avoided opening up a new blog post document. I didn't avoid it outright before that: blogging just took a major back seat to everything else that was going on.There are a few reasons for this avoidance

1. Guilt - didn't keep the commitments I made with myself and others.
2. Time - The very limited time I had over this last week I spent on relaxing or hanging out with people.
3. Low Priority - As much as I wanted to make blogging, writing, and my goals a top priority, it couldn't happen. I've been sad about it some days, but I'm trying not to get hung up on it or see this as a failure: just a re prioritization.

Events like this,
Impromptu BBQ at new foreign nursing friends house in London.
.
I'm not getting any money for having Fosters, Bulmers, or Heinz in
this picture, but I wouldn't say no if they ever offered me any...
 This:
Tegan & Sara at The Troxy in London with Susi M.
 This:
The Killers at Wembley Stadium with Kristy D.

Thanks Tickets4Troops!
 This:
GTI National Championships in Cheltenham

My coach and assistant coach duking it out...
 And this:
Canada Day in Trafalgar Square after my husband came
home early and unexpectedly.

Thanks Mom for sending those shirts!

I have six days of training left until I compete in the World Tae Kwon Do tournament in Coventry so I may or may not have an update between now and then. I will be more on Twitter though: 140 characters at one time is all I can manage presently but I'm hoping everybody else is having a good summer. For those in the UK and experiencing a heat wave, are you trying to keep cool or relishing the warmth?


No comments:

Post a Comment