16 April 2015

A to Z Challenge: N is for Never Back Down



Movie: Never Back Down (2008)

Overall Rating: 0.5 / 5

General Impression: What is this shit?

Seriously, this is the most contrived piece of high school bullshit I have ever watched in my life. It only gets HALF a rating because of Djimon Housou, though I'm sorely disappointed in this movie choice. An African playing a Brazilian MMA fighter? Really? I actually know an MMA fighter from Brazil and they sound nothing alike.

The worst part? There's a Never Back Down sequel.


4 comments:

  1. Missed this one, but I did hear people talk about it at the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love that you're so honest about this. I'll be back for the rest of your A to Z! Actually found you via a comment you left on another fellow A to Zer's 101 in 1001. I'm headed over to snag some of your ideas for my next one. Elle @ Erratic Project Junkie

    ReplyDelete